My Journey

Welcome to my page. I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease 4 1/2 years ago (just before my 33 birthday). This past year, a group of my friends, family, and I ran in an endurance run to raise funds towards awareness and finding a cure for this neurological disorder. This year, we would love to organize a race soley for this purpose. I will share my story as I try to run, and give you details on how our racing plans are going. Thanks for sharing my journey with me:o)

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Aha Moment

Well, the videos are out. Mutual of Ohmaha aha moment tour released videos for our city July 18. I can't believe I still have such strong emotions after 6 years, but I guess that never really goes away. Just gets easier to smile through it all!

angelcharmer123@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment